Become a 261 Fearless
Club Leader in Boston
We are looking for women who exemplify the 261 Fearless Spirit and are willing to lead the first 261 Fearless Running Clubs for women in the United States.
Join us for three days in historical Boston, where you will be immersed in the 261 Fearless philosophies, participate in our unique 261 Train the Trainer program and spend time networking with like-minded women. We will run, learn and be fearless together!
Friday, October 28 through Sunday October 30, 2016
15 female runners at each course who exemplify the 261 Fearless spirit
- You will be a pioneer in the 261 Fearless Movement.
- You will become certified in 261 Fearless Trainer program and approved to start a 261 Fearless Club and/or be a 261 Fearless Coach.
- You will have a personal photoshoot with a professional sports photographer.
- You will receive our 261 Fearless Coach bag.
- You will enjoy a unique weekend in sisterhood with other FEARLESS women!
Requirements to apply
- You understand the power of running and have the desire to share your experiences and to encourage others who are looking to turn to running for strength.
- You are female, 21 years old or older.
- You speak English (as primary or secondary language).
- You are a runner (you don’t need to be a competitive runner! No experience in races required).
- You are not the leader of an already established running club.
- You are a nonsmoker.
- You provide proof of good health via a medical certificate.
- You agree to utilize the skills and philosophies learned at the 261 Train the Trainer program to set up a 261 Fearless Club in your area.
- Training participation fee: $261.
- Travel expenses, accommodations and all meals are the responsibility of the participant.
Are you ready for a life changing experience?
Please apply via our online platform: