Welcome to the
261 Fearless Running Series
“Move the World”
Celebrate the joy of running
and experience the global connection of the 261 Fearless community - together! Move with us, be part of our supportive, non-judgmental group and ignite a spark in women around the globe!
Women & Men, Girls & Boys:
All are welcome to participate!
Choose your own distance, time, location and
whether you would like to run or walk.
The Series has four events, each one supporting the 261 Fearless Charity Teams for the Boston Marathon, Bank of America Chicago Marathon, the Marine Corps Marathon and the TCS New York City Marathon.
You can sign up for one, two, three or all four events - if you sign up for three then the fourth one is free!
How to participate
Select the event weeks you would like to join. You can choose 1, 2, 3 or all 4!
Boston: Sept 7 - Sept 14
Chicago: Oct 5 - Oct 11
Marine Corps: Oct 19 - Oct 25
New York City: Oct 28 - Nov 4
The registration fee of $ 26.10 per event will support our mission of empowering women through running. All funds will be used to continue the work and mission of our global non-profit organization: using running as a vehicle to empower and unite women through non-competitive clubs that focus on the social side of running. Currently 23 women-only Clubs are operating in 12 countries on 5 continents, with almost 200 female coaches supporting women as they gain empowerment through running.
What you'll receive:
- You will receive our limited edition 261 Fearless "Move the World" medal with a unique ribbon for each event you complete.*
- You will gain access to exclusive podcasts featuring running pioneer Kathrine Switzer, the global 261 Fearless Network and good music
- You will receive a coupon to use in our 261 Fearless Shop
- You will celebrate the joy of physical activity together with people from around the world!
- Every participant of Move the World is automatically entered into a raffle for a Fair Anita gift. You have the unique chance to win the Tiny Treasure Necklace in silver made by women in India for fair wages. The winner will be announced on November 5th, after the last event of the Move the World series.
Good to know:
- You can complete your event anytime within the dates listed above.
- You can choose your own distance, time, location and whether you would like to run or walk.
- Proof of participation must be sent to 261 Fearless Inc. in the form of a screenshot of your watch or phone, or a photo of you completing your event. Full instructions will be sent via a confirmation email after you register.
Support our mission with your registration and make a difference in women’s lives. Together, we can Move the World!
*Please note that due to production and delivery delays, the medals are due to arrive with us by October 17 2020. We will send them out as soon as we can. If you have signed up for more than one race, we will send all your medals together to minimize the our impact on the environment. Thank you for your understanding.
Get your 261 Move the World gear
Be ready to move in your adidas 261 Fearless Move the World short sleeve shirt and jacket! And as a special thank you to our Move the World participants, for each event registration, you'll get a $5 voucher to use in our 261 Fearless Shop! So if you register for all four events, you'll get $20 off your order. Vouchers will be sent with your confirmation email.
GET YOUR NEW FAVORITE JEWELRY AND SUPPORT WOMEN IN TWO WAYS
261 Fearless Inc. partners up with Fair Anita, an organization that produces fair-trade, eco-friendly and fashionable jewelry made by female artisans around the world. For every beautiful piece you purchase, you support a woman as she becomes economically self-sufficient, valued and empowered. Additionally, you support women becoming empowered through education and running as 15% of your purchase goes to 261 Fearless Inc.
I am unable to participate in "Move the World," but I'd like to support the 261 Fearless organization and/or a local 261 Fearless Club
We are grateful to all of our supporters who enable us to empower women through running!
If you would like to make a donation to 261 Fearless Inc.,
please click on the DONATE button below.
IMPORTANT: If you would like your donation to go to a specific 261 Fearless Club, please make a note in the Comments section of the donation page.
If you have any questions - please contact our events team!
Sign up to our newsletter!