To spread the mission of 261 Fearless globally is only possible because of the hands of many volunteers. If you’d like to support the organization in this way, there are several opportunities available.
BECOME A 261 COACH
261 Coaches are active volunteers within local 261 Clubs. They empower women through running through the leading weekly non-competitive, social Meet Runs. At each Meet Run, participants are offered an experience that meets them where they’re at, regardless of background, experience or fitness level. Time is spent running/walking, playing games, strength training and completing running inspired drills. 261 Coaches also work with their 261 Club Directors on member recruitment, retention and outreach activities. Once your application is approved, you attend the 2-day 261 Train the Trainer Certification Course and after successful completion you become certified 261 Coach within.
Minimal requirements for potential 261 Coaches:
- Frequent runner and female
- Clear understanding what the 261 Fearless mission means
- Desire to encourage others in improving their lives through running
- Medical Clearance from a Physician clearing participant for physical activity/running (must be certified within 6 months of course attendance)
- Tobacco and drug free
- Successfully complete the application process
- Certification Course participation fee (US$261.00 (CAD 350) – exclusive of travel and lodging costs)
Interested in applying?
- If there is a club near you, a visit with your local Club Director will be your first step. We recommend you to visit the local Meet Run and get in touch with the local 261 Club Director. Contact information can be found on our website under individual club pages. Once you’ve had a chance to connect, your Club Director will then guide you towards subsequent 261 Coach application steps pursuant to attendance at our 261 Train the Trainer Certification Course.
- If there is not a club near you, please complete our inquiry form. Once received, we’ll hold your information and be in touch with you once a club has been established in your area.
BECOME A 261 VOLUNTEER
For development of 261 Fearless Inc. globally we are always looking for volunteers with specific skills.
Possible positions are: event volunteers at expos, panels etc., pro bono services.
Interested in applying?
If you want to support us, please complete the following Volunteer Inquiry form and include your resume (CV). On it you will have the opportunity to indicate the ways in which you'd be willing to help. As matching needs arise we'll be in touch!
Thank you for sharing your time and talents with 261 Fearless Inc.!