261 Fearless, Inc. is a global community of women, be she a walker, jogger and runner, who have found strength, power and fearlessness from putting one foot in front of the other.
This strength has allowed her to overcome doubt and adversity in her life and she has the ability and desire to give encouragement to other women who want to take on their personal challenges through running or walking.
This is welcoming place for women who want to become runners and walkers to find their fearless through the connection with others. We are here because sometimes you just need to know you are not alone. This is the true essence of 261 Fearless - women supporting women.
We connect personally in our localized 261 Fearless running Clubs and virtually through social media as @261Fearless and through private, member forums. Our network allows for multi-cultural connection and global communication among women.
261 Core Values
All programs under the umbrella of 261 Fearless follow the following values
- 261 Fearless believes in providing healthy and sustainable non-competitive running opportunities for women to become fearless and build self-esteem
- 261 Fearless empowers women to embrace the social and fun side of running so that they may give support to other women who want to become fearless through running
- 261 Fearless offers a safe and secure global running community for women – inclusive of ability, body-type, religion, ethnicity or socio-economic status through high quality meeting and communication platforms
- 261 Fearless leads in unique run coaching programs for women
- We have expertise in running for women
- We have expertise in coaching women’s group
- We have expertise in women’s health issues
261 Fearless Inc. is incorporated in the United States of America, founded by Kathrine Switzer and has 501(c)3 tax exempt status. All financial and executive decisions are approved by a Board of Directors. Our funding comes from individual and corporate donations, grants and corporate sponsorship.
Newsletter Sign Up
We are a global movement that empowers women through running and walking.