261 Fearless named official charity of Humana Rock ‘n' Roll San Antonio Marathon
We are very honored and proud to become an official charity of Humana Rock ‘n' Roll San Antonio Marathon. Join our 261 Running Team and support us bringing local 261 Clubs to San Antonio and Texas!
261 Fearless and Kathrine Switzer will participate in the San Antonio (December 2-3) race weekend. Along with participation at the Expo, 261 Fearless has been granted charity bibs for the multiple race distances at this race venue.
JOIN our 261 Fearless Team and help us making a difference in the local communities! And experience an unforgettable run with our team and legend Kathrine Switzer.
Our goal is to set up local 261 Clubs to empower women and connect them with the national and international 261 community through running.
We are proud to provide our 261 Fearless Charity Runners
- an exclusive and private 261 Fearless Team Meet-up with Kathrine Switzer on race weekend
- Heart of Rock ‘n’ Roll Charity Medal
- an exclusive 261 Fearless Team Race Tee
- a 261 Fearless Finisher Tent Area to gather
- free Race Entry to the event
- and access to our supportive and international 261 Fearless Team Online Community
We are asking for the following Fundraising minimums
Humana Rock ‘n’ Roll San Antonio – December 2-3, 2017
- 5k charity bib through Team 261 Fearless – minimum $250 raised
- 10k charity bib through Team 261 Fearless – minimum $500 raised
- Half Marathon charity bib through Team 261 Fearless – minimum $1261 raised
- Full Marathon charity bib through Team 261 Fearless – minimum $1261 raised
Please apply via our online form. Application is going to be open till all slots filled.
Applicants selected to run on behalf of 261 Fearless will be notified email within one week of application.
Please note that due to the anticipated large volume of requests for just a limited number of entries, all applications will be reviewed and considered but are not guaranteed a spot on Team 261 Fearless. For any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please allow about 30 minutes of your time to complete our application. Thank you!