Our unique 261 Fearless mission and philosophy requires a specific education for women who want to take the leadership within a local 261 Fearless Club.
Our 261 Train the Trainer course is a prerequisite where 261 Master Coaches provide the needed Knowhow and information to either set up a local 261 Club as a Club Director or to guide local 261 Club groups as a 261 Coach.
261 TRAIN THE TRAINER COURSE for COACHES
By participating in this 2-day training program, you will learn the 261 Fearless methods to promote the 261 program that help develop a life-long love of running.
During this certification course, 261 Fearless Master Coaches train future coaches how to foster a judgment-free and supportive environment that focuses on safe and injury-free running. Participants learn techniques for managing a healthy female running group so the program can be confidently delivered to others.
Certified 261 Coaches are able to guide local 261 Club meet runs under the roof of an existing local 261 Club.
261 TRAIN THE TRAINER COURSE for CLUB DIRECTORS
In addition to the 2-day Coach course, Club Directors attend a 1-day Business Training Course. Included in these seminars are the operational techniques required by 261 Fearless and a full introduction to the business aspects of the program ensuring local clubs have all the necessary resources for club launch and sustenance in their area.
Please note: Any use of 261 and 261 Fearless e.g. for the establishment of local meet runs without attending the 261 Fearless Train the Trainer course is strictly prohibited.
- You must be a non-smoker
- You must be a frequent runner or walker and a female, age 21+
- You must understand the power of running
- You must have the desire to encourage others who are striving to improve their lives through running
- You must submit Medical Clearance from your Physician (with certification within the past six months)
- You must commit in writing to establishing a 261 Fearless Club and become a Club Director for your area OR become a 261 Coach in an already existing 261 Club
- You must be approved by our 261 Master Coaches Team to attend our 261 education program.
- You must complete all stages of our application progress:
Step 1: Complete the inquiry form
Step 2: Complete and submit an application (Upon receipt of your inquire form you will be provided the application)
Step 3: Complete a 20-30 minutes video conference interview (Upon receipt and approval of your application an interview will be scheduled)
- You must confirm to attend a 261 Train the Trainer course and pay the participation fee ($261.00 – US – exclusive of travel and lodging costs)
Upcoming 261 Train the Trainer Courses 2018
June 22- 24, Europe
July 7-8, New Zealand (Auckland)
July 27 - 29, San Antonio, TX / USA
(Business Component + Coaching/Training)
September 7 - 9, Minneapolis, USA
(Business component + Coaching/Training)
October 26th - 28th, West Coast / USA
(Coaching/Training + Business Component)
If there are more than six women in one region who want to join a 261 Train the Trainer course please contact our 261 Club network coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org We are happy to discuss individual options to run a course in your area!
Please note: Minimum of 6 participants are required. If there is less booking, 261 Fearless reserves the right to cancel the course 10 days prior to the start. Paid fees will be refunded.
We are a global movement that empowers women through running and walking.
Sign up to our newsletter!